Why Choose NetGreen Consulting, Inc.?
There are a lot of website development and Internet marketing companies out there. Here in the Hilton Head and Bluffton area, they seem to come and go by the handful every year! So why should you choose to work with NetGreen Consulting?
• Experience – Our President and Sr. Consultant, David Green, has been designing, optimizing, and supporting websites since 2002, with 15 prior years of experience in network systems integration and telecomm product development and marketing. His prior experience includes roles as systems engineer, Master Certified Novell Engineer, Certified Networking Instructor, product marketing engineer, network marketing consultant, technical writer, Common Criteria and FIPS 140-2 encryption validation consultant and project manager. David also has a US Patent application for a Virtual LAN discovery and management algorithm that he developed for a major switch and router manufacturer.
Our CEO and Business Manager, Paula Green, has many years of experience working with non-profits, educational institutions, programs for special needs clients, and in product and services marketing as well as handling QuickBooks accounting functions.
We offer complete website development, blog development and Internet marketing services, as well as a “30,000 Miles Website Checkup” for businesses and organizations with existing websites that need a review. Let us help you better promote your business or organization using the power of the Internet!
• Proven Results – Whether it’s guiding a vendor through the maze of requirements and documentation for a FIPS 140-2 Encryption Validation project, researching and documenting the features for a network switch or router, or marketing your business or organization via the Internet, we have the proven success that you can rely on.
NetGreen Consulting, Inc. is a small business that focuses on providing practical solutions to other business’ needs, including web sites and Internet marketing solutions that put the power of the Internet to work for you. We also provide both copywriting and technical writing and review services to better explain and market your products and services, as well as FIPS 140-2 validation consulting to help get your products certified for purchase by Federal agencies and the DoD.
• Know-How – We have been the “go-to” resource in numerous critical situations, from enterprise servers and routers being down to helping software engineers understand how to implement industry standards, as well as rescuing a Common Criteria Certification evaluation project for an ATM Firewall from near extinction.
As one of our clients, you will have access to our knowledge and experience of website and network design, Internet protocols, FIPS validation and network security, and business marketing tools so you can avoid or recover from the landmines that can derail you on your fast track to success.
Call us today and start making your marketing, training, and support dollars count. For a no cost, no obligation consultation, please contact us by:
- Telephone: +1-843-368-9379 or +1-724-234-2147
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our online contact form
- Postal mail at:
NetGreen Consulting, Inc.
PO Box 2273
Bluffton, SC 29910-2273 USA